The two sides, who are both top of the Premier League table and go head-to-head in the league on Sunday, meet in the cup for the first time since Liverpool beat United 2-1 in January 2012.
MANCHESTER United will host Liverpool in the fourth round of the FA Cup after the two arch rivals were drawn together on Monday, with the game set to be played a week after their Premier League summit clash.
The two sides, who are both top of the Premier League table and go head-to-head in the league on Sunday, meet in the cup for the first time since Dirk Kuyt scored a late winner as Liverpool beat United 2-1 in January 2012.
United have not beaten Liverpool since March 2018, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer yet to taste victory against Juergen Klopp’s side in four attempts.
Defending champions Arsenal will be on the road and play either Southampton or Shrewsbury Town, with the third round tie yet to be decided after the game was called off when Shrewsbury reported COVID-19 cases in their squad.
Manchester City travel to fourth tier side Cheltenham Town while Tottenham Hotspur, who beat eighth tier Marine, travel to second tier Wycombe Wanderers.
Chelsea host Championship side Luton Town while Sheffield Untied, who recorded their first win of the season at Bristol Rovers in the third round, host Plymouth Argyle.
Fulham take on Burnley in an all-Premier League matchup while League Two side Crawley Town, who upset Leeds United, are away at Bournemouth.
The draw for the fifth round was also made on Monday, with the Premier League’s ‘Big Six’ avoiding match-ups against each other should they advance.
FOURTH ROUND DRAW (to be played weekend of Jan. 23-24)
* Cheltenham Town vs Manchester City
* Bournemouth vs Crawley Town
* Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest
* Manchester United vs Liverpool
* Southampton/Shrewsbury Town vs Arsenal
* Barnsley vs Norwich City
* Chorley vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
* Millwall vs Bristol City
* Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool
* Wycombe Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur
* Fulham vs Burnley
* Sheffield United vs Plymouth Argyle
* Chelsea vs Luton Town
* Stockport County/West Ham United vs Doncaster Rovers
* Brentford vs Leicester City
* Everton vs Sheffield Wednesday
FIFTH ROUND DRAW (to be played week starting Feb. 8)
* Fulham or Burnley vs Bournemouth or Crawley
* Manchester United or Liverpool vs Stockport County/West Ham or Doncaster Rovers
* Sheffield United or Plymouth Argyle vs Millwall or Bristol City
* Chorley or Wolves vs Southampton/Shrewsbury Town or Arsenal
* Barnsley or Norwich City vs Chelsea or Luton Town
* Everton or Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe Wanderers or Tottenham Hotspur
* Swansea or Nottingham Forest vs Cheltenham or Manchester City
* Brentford or Leicester vs Brighton or Blackpool